Jabatan Penyenggaraan Pesawat (JPP) merupakan salah satu jabatan induk di Politeknik Banting Selangor (PBS). Ia merupakan jabatan yang dipindahkan dari Politeknik Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, Shah Alam (PSA). Jabatan ini mula beroperasi di PBS dengan perpindahan staf, pelajar dan peralatan pada 18 Disember 2012.
Hanya satu program diploma sahaja yang ditawarkan di jabatan ini iaitu Diploma Kejuruteraan Penyenggaraan Pesawat (DAM). Diploma dalam bidang Kejuruteraan Penyelenggaraan Pesawat yang ditawarkan di PBS menyediakan pembelajaran yang mendalam mengenai enjin pesawat moden, kerangka pesawat, peralatan mekanikal, komponen dan sistem avionik.
PROGRAMME AIMS (PAI)
The Diploma Engineering in Aircraft Maintenance graduates in Polytechnics, Ministry of Education Malaysia will have the knowledge, technical skills, soft skills and attitude to adapt themselves with new technological advancement and challenges in the aircraft maintenance field.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
June 2014 Curriculum
The Diploma Engineering in Aircraft Maintenance programme shall produce semiprofessionals who are:
- competent in knowledge and skills in the field of aircraft maintenance engineering according to industry requirements.
- effective in communication and contribute effectively as a team member with the capability of being a leader.
- ethically and socially responsible towards developing the country and the community.
- able to demonstrate entrepreneurship skills and recognize the need of lifelong learning for a successful career advancement and able to adapt themselves with new technological challenges in aircraft maintenance engineering fields.
June 2019 Curriculum
The Diploma Engineering in Aircraft Maintenance programme should produce balanced and competent technical workers who are:
PEO1: equipped with industry-relevant knowledge and skills in aircraft maintenance engineering field.
PEO2: engaging on lifelong and continuous learning to enhance their knowledge and skills.
PEO3: instilled with entrepreneurial skills and mind set in the real working environment.
PEO4: established strong linkage with society and players in the industry.
PROGRAMME LEARNING OUTCOMES (PLO)
June 2014 Curriculum
Upon completion of the programme, graduates should be able to:
- apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and social science to well-defined aircraft maintenance engineering procedures and practices;
- analyse well-defined aircraft maintenance engineering problems with respect to operation and maintenance, including troubleshooting;
- conduct investigations and assist in the design of solutions for aircraft maintenance engineering;
- apply appropriate techniques, resources, and engineering tools to well-defined aircraft maintenance engineering activities, with an awareness of the limitations;
- demonstrate an awareness and consideration for societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and their consequent responsibilities;
- communicate effectively with the engineering community and society at large;
- function effectively as an individual and as a member in diverse technical teams;
- demonstrate an understanding of professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of engineering practices;
- demonstrate an awareness of management and entrepreneurship;
- demonstrate an understanding of the impact of engineering practices, taking into account the needs for sustainable development;
- recognise the needs for professional development and to engage in independent and lifelong learning.
June 2019 Curriculum
Upon completion of the programme, students should be able to:
PLO1: apply knowledge of applied mathematics, applied science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialisation as specified in DK1 to DK4 respectively to wide practical procedures and practices
PLO2: identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using codified methods of analysis specific to their field of activity (DK1 to DK4)
PLO3: design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems, components or processes to meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations (DK5)
PLO4: conduct investigations of well-defined problems; locate and search relevant codes and catalogues, conduct standard tests and measurements
PLO5: apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools to well-defined engineering problems, with an awareness of the limitations (DK6)
PLO6: demonstrate knowledge of the societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to engineering technician practice and solutions to well-defined engineering problems (DK7)
PLO7: understand and evaluate the sustainability and impact of engineering technician work in the solution of well-defined engineering problems in societal and environmental contexts (DK7)
PLO8: understand and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of technician practice
PLO9: function effectively as an individual, and as a member in diverse technical teams
PLO10: communicate effectively on well-defined engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, by being able to comprehend the work of others, document their own work, and give and receive clear instructions
PLO11: demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member or leader in a technical team and to manage projects in multidisciplinary environments
PLO12: recognise the need for, and have the ability to engage in independent updating in the context of specialised technical knowledge
Politeknik Banting akan menawarkan program Diploma Penyenggaraan Pesawat (DAM) bermula sesi Disember 2012. Program ini merupakan program yang dipindahkan dari Politeknik Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah (PSA) ke Politeknik Banting (PBS). Program Diploma Penyenggaraan Pesawat (DAM) mula beroperasi pada sesi Julai 2006 yang kini dikenali sebagai Diploma Kejuruteraan Penyenggaraan Pesawat (DAM). Program ini menawarkan pengajian secara modular selama 3 tahun.
SYARAT PERMOHONAN KEMASUKAN KE POLITEKNIK BAGI PROGRAM DIPLOMA KEJURUTERAAN PENYENGGARAAN PESAWAT
I. SYARAT AM
1. Warganegara Malaysia
2. Mendapat sekurang-kurangnya LIMA (5) kepujian termasuk mata pelajaran Bahasa Melayu di peringkat Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM),
3. Mendapat sekurang-kurangnya lulus mata pelajaran Sejarah (SPM 2013 dan ke atas).
II. SYARAT KHAS
1. Mendapat sekurang-kurangnya kepujian dalam mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggeris,
2. Mendapat sekurang-kurangnya kepujian dalam mata pelajaran Mathematics,
3. Mendapat sekurang-kurangnya kepujian dalam mata pelajaran Physics atau Science,
4. Mendapat satu (1) kepujian mata pelajaran yang belum diambilkira kepujiannya.
5. Tidak cacat anggota yang menyukarkan kerja amali;
6. Lulus ujian buta warna
7. Lulus ujian bertulis (aptitude test) dan temuduga.
- MECHANICAL BASED
1. Metallurgy / NDT Laboratory
2. Aerodynamic Laboratory
3. Aircraft System Laboratory
- ELECTRICAL / AVIONICS BASED
1. Electrical Technology Laboratory
2. Digital Technique Laboratory
3. Electronic & Instrumentation Laboratory
1. General Workshop
2. Composite Workshop
3. Aircraft Structure Workshop
4. Engine & Propeller Workshop
5. Aircraft Hangar
Klik untuk melihat CARTA ORGANISASI Jabatan Kejuruteraan Penyenggaraan Pesawat.